Monday 20 June 2011

Thanks Reviewers

I've been delighted to read reviews for my books.

As a thank you, I've decided to offer a free copy of my forthcoming historical novel, The Lost King: Wasteland to the first five people who review the opening novel in the series. This is called The Lost King: Resistance and can be purchased on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble etc for less than the price of a cup of coffee.

If you want to buy Resistance from Amazon.com, Nook, or Smashwords, (where you can buy for any e-reader) please click on the book covers or the links to the left of this post.

Wasteland will be published in July.

To get your free copy of Wasteland please email me your review two days before posting it on Amazon, Smashwords or anywhere else you wish to. My email can be found on my blog: martinlake.blogspot.com. You can easily link to my books from my blog.

If you prefer, just paste the review into the comment box to this post although be aware that this will make your email public.

And don't worry those people who have already posted reviews. The five copies I've just mentioned are in addition to the copy I've set aside for you. Just go to my blog to find me and claim your coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment