Thursday 14 July 2011

Wasteland. Book 2 of The Lost King Series

I had such trouble when I tried to publish Nuggets, my collection of ultra-short fiction that I was expecting the worst when I started to publish the new novel.

However, to my astonishment and joy, I only aged five years today in publishing this book. I had a real problem with the cover because the new crop I did made the picture too small. Fortunately, I had another copy of the photograph and this crop was the right size. How had that happened? I don't know.

Putting the novel up on Amazon was comparatively simple after this. Putting it up on Smashwords even more simple.




What a delight. I was able to download the book onto my Sony reader within minutes. I'll have to wait 24 hours for Amazon. So if you want to read it today, and I hope you do, go to Smashwords.com and buy the book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment